Co-located Events, Special Show Floor Features, plus In-Plant Networking and Educational Opportunities bring it All Together at PRINT 13
Reston, VA – PRINT 13 and the co-located CPP EXPO, coming September 8-12 to Chicago’s McCormick Place, will offer In-Plant printers a one-stop opportunity to, according to the show’s theme, “Innovate, Integrate, and Communicate.”The all-encompassing exhibition will have everything an In-Plant printer could want to see, from Digital Presses and Copiers, Offset and Hybrid Presses, Wide Format, Software, Mailing, Substrates, Consumables, to Parts/ Accessories and Social Media/Marketing Tools.
In addition, an array of In-Plant specific sessions and programs are among the more than 60 co-located events being held during PRINT 13 that include offerings geared to each of 12 individual segments of the graphic communications industry. Among them is the In-Plant Place, sponsored by IPMA, exclusively for In-Plant and Print Center pros from every In-Plant segment—Government, Corporate and Education. In this dedicated show floor networking hub, In-Plant professionals will be able to come together to meet, unwind, learn, share, and more.
Among other In-Plant specific co-located activities will be the ever-popular IPMA-sponsored In-Plant Panel Presentation on Tuesday, September 10, from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm; a Rochester Software Associates Users Group Meeting; In-Plant Graphics magazine’s In-Plant Printer Conference; and, the Association of College & University Printers’ ACUP Reception. These events augment PRINT 13 conference program’s robust line-up of In-Plant specific educational sessions that include:
- “In-Plant Power Play: Game Changing Strategies for Adding Value,” with Tim Kelly, Senior Vice President, Rochester Software Associates
- “Powerhouse In-Plants: Winning ‘Rev-up’ Revenue Strategies,” with Gordon Rivera, Coordinator Campus Graphics, Allan Hancock College
- “Budget Buzz: Lessons Learned from K-12 School Print Centers,” with Jason Gillam, Assistant Director of Business Operations, Blue Valley School District No. 229
- “In-Plant Extreme Makeover: From Reactive to Responsive,” with Phil Larson, Director, Shepherd Consulting
- “Survival Strategies for Small, Quick & In-Plant Printers,” with Howie Fenton, Senior Consultant, NAPL
- “VDP in In-Plant Action,” with Tim Hendrix, Program Manager, State of Oregon, Publishing & Distribution, and
- “In-Plant Panel: Success Stories from the Field,” moderated by Elisha Kasinskas, Marketing Director, Rochester Software Associates (plus four top In-Plants).
“Corporate, government, and educational printing operations make up a very substantial and important segment of the total graphic communications industry,” says GASC President Ralph Nappi. “At PRINT 13 they will be able to find the technology, information, guidance, and networking opportunities they will need to keep their operations running smoothly and efficiently.”
Attendees at PRINT 13 will find a host of new and exciting show floor attractions. Among the debuting and newly “re-imagined” show floor attractions will be Deliver – The NEW Mailing & Fulfillment Center, sponsored by United States Postal Service (USPS) and Association of Marketing Service Providers (AMSP), formerly MFSA; Photo Finish – The Photo Imaging Pavilion, sponsored by Photo Imaging News and SPI Convention & Shoot-Out; Sidelines – The Expanded Revenue Streams Pavilion, sponsored by Print + Promo Magazine; and, BIG – The NEW Wide Format Pavilion, sponsored by the International Sign Association (ISA).
These innovative new show floor attractions join familiar favorites—in addition to The In-Plant Place, sponsored by IPMA—including the popular Marketing Pavilion, sponsored by the Chicago American Marketing Association and Canvas Magazine, plus seven other special interest sections: News Print—the newspaper pavilion, sponsored by News & Tech; Future Print, sponsored by FlexTech Alliance and featuring today’s hottest technologies including Printed Electronics, 3-D printing and RFID; GREENspace – a showcase of eco-friendly products and services; the Prepress/Software: Workflow & Design and Press/Finishing sections; the Printerverse, sponsored by PrintMediaCentr; and, Education Main Street.
For more information and to register for PRINT 13, visit: www.print2013.com. Follow PRINT 13 on Twitter: #Print13.